Toastmasters International Club
(Toastmasters is a non-profit organisation
|Course date is:||26 of October and 9 November 2019|
|Day of the week:||Saturdays|
|Time:||9 AM to 5 PM|
|Inclusions:||All course materials|
Check the signage on the ground floor to confirm on which room we are in, as it changes
|Other benefits:||Invoice provided|
Certificate of Completion provided
|Course Size:||Our Courses are limited to a small group of 12 people for maximum personal interaction|
|Certificates:||A Certificate will be provided on completion of the course|
|Refund Policy:||Full refund more than 3 weeks before course commencement|
50% refund 1 – 3 weeks before course commencement
No refund 7 days before course commencement or discontinuing the course after commencing
Use our CONTACT FORM.
If your enquiry is urgent, you can contact the Speechcraft coordinator directly on the below details:
Contact: Gus German
(Options below to pay it in full or in 4 equal installments, no interest)
|Online Registration:||For online registrations click one of the buttons below and follow the prompts|
|Payment in full:|
Alternatively, you can pay by Bank Transfer:
Account name: Speechcrafter
After making the payment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the participant name(s), their phone numbers and email addresses
|Payment in 4 Installments:|
Only available up to 2 weeks before course commencement
By participating in a Speechcraft program, you will learn how to:
How this Speechcraft program will meet your needs:
How does the Program work?
You will experience a wide range of communication experiences. You receive a Toastmasters Speechcraft Handbook and other valuable reference materials. The initial prepared speeches are designed with the novice speaker in mind. No experience is needed. A variety of assigned short speeches helps you develop confidence and competency. After giving a short prepared speech, you receive a constructive speech evaluation.
Upon completion of the basic course, you will have the opportunity to continue your learning with advanced skills.
Speechcraft can also help you improve performance in:
Need a career boost?
Your career success often depends on how well you can express yourself. If you want to improve your performance in business meetings, job interviews, presentations, conversations, sales, and problem-solving situations… a Toastmasters International Speechcraft workshop can help!
Learn by doing
During the series you will prepare and present short talks and practice impromptu speaking in a relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere. You will gain confidence in all aspects of communication, including written and impromptu speeches, body language and listening. Materials are provided. Experienced Toastmaster members present the fundamentals of public speaking, and serve as your advisors throughout the program. By the end of the series you will be able to communicate with greater confidence at work and at home.
The skills gained through Speechcraft will serve you in all areas of your life. You will be able to communicate better with your employer, co-workers, customers, strangers and family
Give your career a boost. Reserve your place below by choosing the course date and location of your choice!
Name: Gus German DTM CPPM JP
Phone: 0427 798 803
IF YOU DON’T FIND A COURSE HERE THAT MEETS YOUR NEEDS, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE CAN TAILOR ONE FOR YOUR TEAM
– Introduction of Series and Distribution of Manuals
– Introduction of Presenters
– Educational presentation: Handling Nerves
– Educational presentation: How to Present an Icebreaker
– Educational presentation: Impromptu Speaking
– Participants presentations of the “Icebreaker” speeches
– Educational presentation: How to Organise and Structure A Speech for Maximum Impact
– Participants presentations of the “Organise” speeches
– Educational presentation: Get to the Point
– First impromptu speeches by participants
– Review of last session
– Participants presentations of the “Get to the Point” speeches
– Educational presentation: How to Use Your Body, Gestures and Facial Expressions in Speaking
– Participants presentations of the “Your Body Speaks” speeches
– Educational presentation: How to Use Vocal Variety to Engage the Audience
– Participants presentations of the “Vocal Variety” speeches
– Impromptu Speaking Practice
– Presentation of Certificates & Graduation Ceremony
– What’s next
Please note that places are limited to 12 participants and our courses get full quickly. BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISSAPOINTMENT.
Course code: dragon8sep